Nanaimo Heritage Days Activities
We can’t wait to share with you all of the activities that will be happening on Sunday May 21st 2017, it’s going to be a full day jam packed with fun! But… we’re still completing the event programming and preparing the itinerary.
So check back soon – we’ll update this page as soon as we have the event programming and itinerary ready for you. 🙂
Would you like to provide an activity?
We are currently accepting applications for activities which will be contained within the Diana Krall Plaza and Maffeo Sutton Park Areas. Please note that there are a limited amount of spots available, deadline for applications is April 23rd 2017.
Please read the following requirements, the activity application form is below the requirements.
- Cost for day or time slot (whichever is applicable) is $25.00. Activities that are of a non-commercial nature e.g non-profit presentations/displays will receive a refund upon arrival at the event. Full payment must be submitted and cashable upon acceptance of your application.
- If you require to set up the night previous, please indicate in the comments of the form.
- It is your responsibility to provide tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- If your activity will not be an all day activity, please indicate the amount of time your activity requires in the comments of the form.
- You are responsible for your own clean-up.
You are responsible to satisfy all regulatory rules and regulations, including, but not limited to Governments, City of Nanaimo, and the Friends of Heritage Society as may be applicable.