We are currently accepting applications for non-food vendors which will be contained within the Diana Krall Plaza and Maffeo Sutton Park Areas. Please note that there are a limited amount of spots available, deadline for applications is April 23rd 2017.
Non-Food Vendor Requirements
Please read the following requirements, non-food vendor application form is below the requirements.
- Cost for day: $50.00. Full payment must be submitted and cashable upon acceptance of your application.
- You MUST be on site for the full day (Sunday May 21st, 2017).
- It is your responsibility to provide tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- If you require to set up the night previous, please indicate in the comments of the form.
- You are responsible for your own clean-up.
You are responsible to satisfy all regulatory rules and regulations, including, but not limited to Governments, City of Nanaimo, and the Friends of Heritage Society as may be applicable.
You must have $1,000,000 (one million) Liability Insurance and shall name both the City of Nanaimo and the Friends of Heritage Society as co-insured. You will be required to submit a copy of your insurance policy upon acceptance of this application.
The Friends of Heritage Society has a Business License that covers all Vendors in the park and plaza.
If you do not follow the rules and regulations, you will be asked to leave and there will be no refund.